Proper care in packing your case for shipping is mandatory and completed with every case. Broken models can result in an ill-fitting prosthetic which means, a new impression and an inconvenience to you and your patient.
- Disinfect all case materials, place in the bag and seal.
- Wrap models individually and securely with bubble wrap.
- Additional bubble wrap should be added to fill the box to avoid movement and possible breakage during shipping.
- When shipping an articulator and face-bow: (a) Remove models from articulator and wrap individually OR (b) If models remain on the articulator, please separate the articulator. Each piece should then be wrapped individually and anchored in the box. The face- bow and other enclosures should be wrapped separately.
- Shipping loose crowns, bridges and/or shade tabs: Place in a separate small container or sealed plastic bag and wrap separately to avoid loss or breakage.
- Any photos or slides that accompany the case should be placed in a plastic bag for protection.
- Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Clients : All local cases are picked up and delivered by our courier service. Call us now to schedule a pick up 847-577-5200.
- Non-local Clients : Depending on your location and hours you may qualify for our daily case pick-up and delivery. We can also provide shipping labels and instructions for non- local clients. Please contact us for details on shipping your case to Hi-Point Dental Laboratory. We look forward to hearing from you! 847-577-5200.
- You can use FedEx, USPS and UPS as your shipper. Simply call us at 847-577-5200 to request a pick-up. Your driver can supply you with boxes at no cost.